[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] decoder: move decoder_UpdateVideoFormat() into a function

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Feb 18 17:49:17 CET 2019

Le maanantaina 18. helmikuuta 2019, 17.11.26 EET Steve Lhomme a écrit :
> vlc | branch: master | Steve Lhomme <robux4 at ycbcr.xyz> | Mon Feb 18 15:27:42
> 2019 +0100| [dd7405a5b9e2f0eb5a877abc2b1b7211219aec32] | committer: Steve
> Lhomme
>
> decoder: move decoder_UpdateVideoFormat() into a function
>
> It is going to do a lot more in push with the video context.

I don't see that. The callback is already there to handle whatever the lot
more may turn out to be on owner-dependent basis.

This seems completely pointless, at least as far pushbuffers are concerned.
I don't know if it serves colorimetry, but colorimetry is not push-buffers.

--
Реми Дёни-Курмон
http://www.remlab.net/