[vlc-devel] Vout Workshop

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Feb 20 17:24:30 CET 2019

Le keskiviikkona 20. helmikuuta 2019, 18.11.10 EET Steve Lhomme a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As you know we'll have a vout workshop in Paris this weekend.

This is supposed to be a window management with assorted issues like LibVLC
embedding APIs for windows and indirect rendering, with colorimetry and
multiple tracks, etc.

Sorry but I don't think there is time for other stuff like low latency, and
likely not much for pool and push buffers either.

Besides low latency probably cannot be done with the input buffering/clock
rework, and likely involves some members who were not on the participants
list.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/