[vlc-devel] [patch] chroma avx2 improvements

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:53:28 CET 2019

Ok, attached is:

1) The big i420_yuy2/i422_yuy2/i420_rgb AVX2 acceleration addition,
with the following subsequently submitted amendments merged in:
 - #1-3 from the email you replied to here (ARGB fix, consistency,
optimisation)
 - the separate fix for i420_rgb wrong define from configure and wrong
macro param name
 - the separate fix for i420_rgb wrong CPU check function

2) #4 from the email you replied to here, unchanged, (for convenience),
which applies to the first patch set of general fixes, which you've
already reviewed.

this has not yet addressed the suggestion of moving to yasm/nasm
syntax, though I feel that it might be best all round to address that
separately