[vlc-devel] CVE-2019-13602 Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jul 16 18:23:23 CEST 2019

Le tiistaina 16. heinäkuuta 2019, 10.35.12 EEST Francois Cartegnie a écrit :
> https://www.securityfocus.com/bid/109158/references
>
> So now we create a new CVE for the out of bound access introduced by the
> CVE fix ?

You had several weeks to fix this bug better, also plenty of time to comment
before it was backported (unlike a recent certain commit from a certain
somebody), and you still have time to fix it before it gets released.

But clearly, you are more interested in trolling me than being productive.
Point taken.

--
レミ・デニ-クールモン
http://www.remlab.net/