[vlc-devel] CVE-2019-13602 Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jul 16 20:42:48 CEST 2019

Le tiistaina 16. heinäkuuta 2019, 21.24.35 EEST Francois Cartegnie a écrit :
> I'm not the one opening CVE before the fix can be distributed.

Drama much? Sorry but I don't buy into the IT security theater, and my job
description is in IT security. The world as we know it is not going to end
because there is a "zero day" denial of service attack against the VLC MP4
demuxer, is it?

Also I don't think I've applied for a CVE even once in my entire life, but
whatever...

--
レミ・デニ-クールモン
http://www.remlab.net/