[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] modules: store object name in a variable

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Mar 5 10:01:57 CET 2019

Yeah. And we never agreed to un-deprecate object names and allow them to be used by plugins back again. And I did even remind of the deprecation at the last workshop less than two weeks ago - not exactly a surprise.

What you want is that all changes are agreed upon by you. That's not what we agreed.