[vlc-devel] [patch] avx2 acceleration for i420_yuy2/i422_yuy2/i420_rgb

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:04:23 CET 2019

No no, they were, I just started the numbering from 1 again. That
latest revision picked up directly from where things had been merged so
far.
Since you've not got to it yet, here's a fresh copy attachedhere I
have1) rebased again upon the fact that Remi has now reverted three
things to fix the breakage2) merged the packetizer fix into the patch
that re-applies the enhancement3) merged the p_buffer init fix
so yes, the patch set attached to this email here applies cleanly
directly onto master, and compiles fine
Regards,Lyndon