[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] input: add reference count

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Mar 17 11:00:24 CET 2019

Le dimanche 17 mars 2019, 10:43:45 EET Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> This could be reverted when the input is not exposed anymore.

Sure, I'm all for removing the input thread reference count (as well as the
video and audio outputs') eventually. But for the time being, I'm only
removing the generic VLC object reference count and destructor - which were
already totally useless for anything other than the input, and the audio and
video outputs.