[vlc-devel] [patch] magnify: fix smeared ctrl toggle text

jnqnfe at gmail.com jnqnfe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:18:21 CET 2019

yes I totally get that the attachment way is not ideal on either end,
I'll try to take another look at git send-mail
where there are sets or conflicts I do number them; here there were no
conflicts I believed thus I did not bother, I'm not sure why you had
one at first but I'm glad you had no other troubles :)
no problem :)