[vlc-devel] Switch to vlc_player_t and vlc_playlist_t (QT/QML and all other intf modules)

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Mar 27 17:29:30 CET 2019

Le keskiviikkona 27. maaliskuuta 2019, 14.46.54 EET Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> We would like to push the branch in its current state, knowing all the
> previous regressions. Indeed, we are loosing a lot of time resolving
> various conflicts, and this doesn't help external people that want to work
> on the new UI.

Some of the entries in that list don't seem to relate to the Qt GUI. Except
for breaking interoperability between different interfaces, I don't think it's
reasonable to break other interfaces or non-embedded video functionalities for
the sake of Qt.

AFAICT, if the new playlist core misses features, they should be added before
interfaces are ported.

--
レミ・デニ-クールモン
http://www.remlab.net/