[vlc-devel] Switch to vlc_player_t and vlc_playlist_t (QT/QML and all other intf modules)

Thomas Guillem thomas at gllm.fr
Fri Mar 29 17:54:05 CET 2019

New branch: https://github.com/tguillem/vlc/commits/qml/36

I fixed bisect, distcheck. Every commits compile one by one now.

I split a lot of QT commits in order to move the big part (20000 lines in 52 commits) before the one commit that switch to new QML UI.
The QT interface is never broken (either it use the legacy one before the switch commit or the new one) but It may fail to interact with other interface modules or CLI since all these modules are pushed one by one.