[vlc-devel] Regarding Internationalization

Rhitabrat Pokharel pokharelrhitabrat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:54:10 CET 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Being a great fan and a user of VLC media player, I was looking for a way
to contribute to the project. I went through the website and found out a
way.

I am from Nepal currently studying Computer Science and Engineering at
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies in India. I
got to know that there is no translation for the Nepali language in VLC.
So, I would like to contribute to translating into the Nepali language.
Please guide me through the process.

In addition, VLC has been participating in GSOC for many years. This year
also it is a mentoring organization. Can I propose this
internationalization process as an idea for GSOC for VLC?
If the organization is not accepting the translation idea for GSOC, then
also I am ready for the translating process. Please let me know the process.

Yours sincerely,
Rhitabrat Pokharel