[vlc-devel] [GSoC] What code should I work on?

Abel Tesfaye abeltesfaye45 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:18:30 CET 2019

Greetings everyone,

I just finished my GSoC draft proposal and also got VLC to compile(with
chromecast module disabled).

In order for my proposal to be considered, one of the requirements is to
"submit a small patch". So I figured theres no better place to get
recommendations on what to work on than the developer mailing list!

So please folks I would really appreciate it you could point me to a file
or any portion of the source code that could be improved.

Thanks!