[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] vout:win32: remove the display dimensions callback

Steve Lhomme robux4 at ycbcr.xyz
Thu May 2 11:50:04 CEST 2019

On 4/30/2019 4:29 PM, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did you test all those changes with LibVLC embedded video? I would
> have expected that the current drawable plugin needs to be replaced to
> track window size and input events.

I did not try with the libvlc_media_player_set_hwnd() API. But looking
at the code, it uses the "embed-hwnd"  vout window. It's compatible with
how I get the HWND from the standalone window module. If there's a size
change to handle it should be done in there, similar to what I did in my
patch "[RFC 6/6] libvlc:vout: add a custom vout window module that can
change the display size". But that's not merged yet.