[vlc-devel] Defect #22230

Ori Pessach mail at oripessach.com
Sat May 4 20:44:34 CEST 2019

I've seen this happen with five fewer than 18 instances, actually - as few
as 2 or 3. I've also reproduced this on different graphics card (and hence,
different drivers.)

The code was written to use a large number of instances because it crashes
faster.

And yes, without hardware acceleration the code is stable. Or should I say
- stabler. I'm chasing down other apparent race conditions in other areas
of the code, but those are much harder to reproduce. I thought I'd start
with an easy one. :)

Ori