[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] vout: add vout_Pause

Thomas Guillem thomas at gllm.fr
Mon May 13 13:00:48 CEST 2019

I don't remember exactly that we decided to remove the VD recycling.

On Mon, May 13, 2019, at 12:40, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Not to mention that VD recycling is already broken in 3.0 due to hwaccel probing.

There is a problem indeed, but this can be fixed, no ?

Having said that. I think the most important is to keep the window enabled. Hardware buffers will have to be re-allocated anyway since it will depend on the decoder. So, I'm OK to revert the vout hack for VD recycling (vout_Pause).

BTW, Alexandre took a lot of notes about last meeting, he will publish them soon (but he was not there the morning).

I propose to really write every decisions for a future workshop.