[vlc-devel] OpenHMD branch?

Lomax lomax at clickworkorange.com
Mon May 20 01:16:41 CEST 2019

Sending another screenshot[1], showing more clearly what the problem is;
here I have dropped out of full screen, paused and zoomed the video to
1/4. As you can see, the video which actually contains two over/under
360 panoramas is not shown as two L/R "squircles" as expected, but as a
~16:9 mono crop. This cropped view follows the rotational movements of
the Rift (both vertically and horizontally).

Lomax

1: https://i.imgur.com/il6CJUi.jpg