[vlc-devel] VLC technical meeting during VDD

Alexandre Janniaux ajanni at videolabs.io
Fri Nov 8 18:28:30 CET 2019

Hi,

As others, I will not be physically present but will willingly
come to the video conference.

Because it will be early in the morning for us and keep track
of some suggestions, I quickly synthesized some subjects I'd
like to discuss in the following WIP repository:

https://github.com/alexandre-janniaux/vlc-rfcs/tree/master/RFCS

Everything might not be important enough to be discussed during
this meeting, but I hope it will bring at least a support for
some future discussions on these topics.

For most of them, they are synthesized from discussion on this
mailing list and the suggestions came from multiple people, but
most of their contents are my own view and should be criticized
as much as needed.

They are not 100% clear and finished probably, but I hope that
the meeting can provide more hindsight to fix this and include
the relevant part in the project documentation.

Regards,
--
Alexandre Janniaux
Videolabs