[vlc-devel] [3.0 PATCH v2 18/20] configure: Make the new value of _WIN32_WINNT available to configure tests

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Thu Apr 2 22:18:19 CEST 2020

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020, Steve Lhomme wrote:

> For now I'm trying to fix the winrt builds. There is no Qt there. But I
> have a branch with Qt 5.12.7 ready to merge in 3.0 once 3.0.9 is out.

Ah, great, then there's less backporting to do.

I'll rebase my stack of patches on top of this when it has landed (I have
a couple of more cherrypicks for arm things).

Qt 5.12 might be good; I retested the 5.6 based build recently, and it
worked (after a lot of cherrypicks), but iirc the HiDPI stuff looked worse
than what the 4.0 branch looked before the UI redesign - not sure if
that's due to Qt 5.6 vs newer versions, or other changes in the VLC 4.0
branch.

// Martin