[vlc-devel] RIST Protocol: remove old rist modules and add new ones based on the librist library

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Sat Apr 18 18:27:00 CEST 2020

That is why I made it two commits. One that removes the old
modules and one that adds the new ones.

Pretty much the entire thing changed. We went from a module
that had the "Simple Profile" of the protocol using a
native implementation to one that supports both "Simple
Profile" and "Main Profile" using librist instead.
Sergio