[vlc-devel] RIST Protocol: remove old rist modules and add new ones based on the librist library

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Apr 18 20:00:21 CEST 2020

Le lauantaina 18. huhtikuuta 2020, 19.29.52 EEST Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. a
écrit :
> The protocol has a new "main profile" and it is not so simple anymore.
> Besides, the new library "librist" is Videolan project as well and can be
> statically linked if that is the preferred method.
> https://code.videolan.org/rist/librist

yeah 3 minutes checking that.

Missing error checks.

Writing to standard error by default.

I was about to give up but it gets better.

Misappropriating MY COPYRIGHT.

Are you fucking kidding me? I am not amused.

Tapiolan uusi kaupunki, Uudenmaan tasavalta