[vlc-devel] Fwd: SCALE 18x Non Profit Exhibitor Kit - VLC

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Feb 15 12:09:22 CET 2020

	Hello,

The VideoLAN foundation has a booth and (up to) 5 free exhibitor tickets for
SCaLE taking place in Pasadena (CA), on March 6-8.

Tickets should also be valid for the conference tracks. In the unlikely event
that we run out of tickets, we can buy more at 40% discount.

If you are interested in attending or have any question, please contact me
ASAP.