[vlc-devel] backporting wayland inhibiter module to 3.x branch

Alexandre Janniaux ajanni at videolabs.io
Mon Jan 27 17:39:48 CET 2020

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 02:30:57PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> I mean that there's several known grave functionality issues, which is why the whole thing is explicitly experimental and unsupported in 3.0.

I asked the question because I have no knowledge of the several
known grave functionality issues you're mentioning in my
everyday usage of VLC on Sway.

I understand that if this is too experimental, it shouldn't be
backported and you're the one who wrote this so might have
a better understanding of the stability of this, but I was
mostly curious about your point, which is not really clear to
be honest.

Regards,
--
Alexandre Janniaux