[vlc-devel] Swahili translator

Ambrose Limisi ambroselimisi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:07:25 CEST 2020

Hello, i love your vlc software, for all that it offers, its really
impressive how its free, great work👊 i support this alot, for even i have
benefited alot from free software, so i would love to offer my help in
translating to Swahili, it is my native language and i have studied it for
years, please do inform me of what it entails to translate, whether its the
website or the software itself either way, i would like to be guided on how
to do so, thank you for reading and remember to stay safe to😇