[vlc-devel] VideoLAN service IP addresses changes (www, git, mail, ...)

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at videolan.org
Wed Mar 11 18:54:12 CET 2020

Hello!

Exec summary: websites, git, gitlab and almost every other service we
provide changed their IP address from 88.191.250.xxx to 213.36.253.xxx.
When pushing to git/gitlab, you'll receive a warning about the new known
host.

Longer version:
Due to hoster asking us to move subnets we need to change the IPv4
adddresses of our services.  I've did the nameserver changes a couple days
back and moved almost every service to a new IP address in the
213.36.253.xxx subnet.

The old addresses from 88.191.250.xxx network will not be available after
20/03/2020 sharp, and possibly even before than that when I will reboot
the machines with the new configuration.

I don't expect many issues, but please fix your firewalls or ACLs if you
have had those ipv4 addresses there.  As usual, please let me know if
something doesnt work.

Happy hacking!

--
VideoLAN, Vice President