[vlc-devel] trac users, password changes

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at videolan.org
Tue Mar 31 21:53:53 CEST 2020

Hi,

In an attempt to make our trac experience suck less, I have changed the
password store to database instead of previously used htpasswd file.  This
means that once again I am asking^W^W^Wyou will need to recover your
password and re-set it after a successful login with a temporary password.
>From further on, it will be stored in a database which hopefully will have
no issues on concurrent access.

(Hopefully because I havent found a blockchain-based trac password
storage, which would have solved all trac problems once and for all).

--
VideoLAN, Vice President
www.videolan.org