[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] thread: add a function to give names to threads

Alexandre Janniaux ajanni at videolabs.io
Mon Nov 16 17:02:48 CET 2020

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 08:29:04PM +0200, RĂ©mi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> WTF? This was rejected by two people for multiple reasons.
>
> Revert immediately.

What I mentioned on the thread was an improvement suggestion.
I'm sad that it didn't make it to the final version (which
seems to have disappeared?) but being able to improve the
code is certainly not a valid rejection pattern, especially
as reviews and improvement can have their own level of
subjectivity and interpretation.

Regards,
--
Alexandre Janniaux