[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] video_output: let the deinterlacing code access vout_thread_interlacing_t

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 17 13:18:48 CET 2020

> If people disagreed with my rejection on what you call style issues,
> they had ample opportunity to come out and say it. Nobody did...
>
> If you have a problem with rejection, thr process is to go to the TC,
> not to ignore the review comments (and definitely not to troll the
> reviewer about its alleged inability to read code, but that's another
> patch and I digress).

I'm not aware that the review process is based on veto power from single
developers, and I hope it's not. In my opinion it sucks to frame the
problem as an alternative between avoiding veto or escalating to the TC
to overrule it; and both are based on confrontation.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."