[vlc-devel] VLC_CONFIG_STRING_ENUM not present in Windows SDK

Francesco Bertolaccini francesco at bertolaccini.dev
Tue Nov 17 16:47:42 CET 2020

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to write a plugin for VLC, and one of the configuration parameters is supposed to be an enumeration.

Reading the source for the WaveOut windows audio driver, I noticed the macro VLC_CONFIG_STRING_ENUM is used in order to enumerate a config at run time. Unfortunately, the SDK I downloaded from https://get.videolan.org/vlc/3.0.11/win64/vlc-3.0.11-win64.7z does not contain this macro inside vlc_plugin.h.

Thanks,
Francesco