[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] rtp: restore the RTSP (live) stream output options

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Nov 23 08:27:37 CET 2020

Le maanantaina 23. marraskuuta 2020, 9.22.40 EET Pierre Ynard via vlc-devel a
écrit :
> > I believe Andriy Gelman is the author of this patch. The patch even
> > explained the issue and the commit that created the issue.
>
> I believe what happened is that the patch was delayed in moderation,
> meanwhile this was brought up on IRC and Rémi pushed an independent
> identical fix before the patch made it to the mailing list.

Andriy reported the bug on IRC around midnight, but only mentioned that he had
a patch in moderation after I'd already pushed mine. The moderator only
approved the mail the following evening.

But of course Steve could not miss such seemingly golden opportunity to attack
me. Utterly despicable.

http://www.remlab.net/