[vlc-devel] VLC Tech Meeting: agenda
thomas at gllm.fr
Thu Oct 1 13:19:09 CEST 2020
VLC Tech meeting
Sunday, October 4, 2020 4pm-8pm UTC (18h - 22h Paris time)
Here is the agenda, suggestions are welcome.
* How do we fix it?
* POST/PUT support
* Accept-Encoding support
3. Angles / Titles / Tracks
* 3 different APIs versus only one track API
* Enable it and/or make it mandatory for VLC 4.0, 5.0... ?
* Discuss on a Rust roadmap.
* Should we merge it? https://code.videolan.org/tguillem/vlc-legacy/-/merge_requests/1
6. Multiple playlists
* VLM can create several playlists, like the forthcoming upnp server or a http server module that could serve all files of the medialibrary.
* Should we create a new module capability for these 3 components?
* Interfaces should be able to read/write the playlists used by these components.
* Security discussion
* Language binding perspective
* What is the future of lua?
* Regressions with default RC/CLI reversion from lua to C #24989
* Revert or add the missing features in C?
10. block_t and ancillary
* Alternative and fastest solution: add ancillary to block_t but prevent its usage (asserts/documentations) from access and stream_filters.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vlc-devel