[vlc-devel] libvlcpp installation problem

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Fri Oct 16 10:06:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

Sorry I missed your email before. libvlcpp is a header only library, so there's nothing to build. However, you can configure it to enable the examples (--enable-examples) in which case you'll have something to build.
What you're interested in is probably `make install` which will install the library in the prefix you provided with --prefix (or /usr/local/ by default)