[vlc-devel] PATCHv3 0/4] YoutubeDL stream filter

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Sep 24 13:19:06 CEST 2020

Le torstaina 24. syyskuuta 2020, 11.24.45 EEST Thomas Guillem a écrit :
> I'm thinking about a Local Network flag, that would prevent the loading of
> some filters (lua, ytdl and some more). Only the user or the media, that
> come from a service discoverer, could know if the media is local.

It's up to you to define clear criteria for what is affected by that flag, how it
is set, and when it is used. I can't say that the description above qualifies.
Paint me dubious.

If you block some filters, you'll essentially have to block anything that could
come after them, especially demuxers, so that seems it will break things for
no obvious reasons or benefits.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/