[vlc-devel] PATCH: librist based access and access_output modules

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Thu Apr 1 21:27:18 UTC 2021

I also prefer removing the old one. The command lines and
the config options are compatible between the old and new.
We could add a copy of the new one compiled statically with
the library with lower priority under linux and there would
be no compatibility issue.
Sergio

https://code.videolan.org/sammirata/vlc/-/pipelines/83119