[vlc-devel] [Announcement] Trac bug tracker migrated to GitLab

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at videolan.org
Thu Apr 22 09:10:17 UTC 2021

Hello Pierre,

Hope all is well.

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 02:07:57AM +0200, Pierre Ynard via vlc-devel wrote:
> I can't browse tickets properly in Lynx: only the original ticket
> description is displayed, and none of the comments show. It worked
> properly on Trac. GitHub issues can also be viewed properly in Lynx, for
> what it's worth.
>
> This is an accessibility issue for me, and possibly for others as well
> on different browsing platforms, including any browser with Javascript
> disabled, I presume.

There is a number of CLI tools using Gitlab API that can (among other
things) access issues, like https://github.com/profclems/glab .  I
understand that they're probably not a great replacement for trac
interface we're all got used to, but maybe there is a chance it will work
for you.

Have a great day,

--
VideoLAN, Vice President