[vlc-devel] VLC wiki account creation not working

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Tue Feb 23 09:47:50 UTC 2021

Hello Christoph,

Wiki registration is disabled on purpose. We will stop using the wiki and will move everything to our gitlab instance on code.videolan.org

For end-user documentation, the new spot is here: https://code.videolan.org/docs/vlc-user with the result published there: https://docs.videolan.me/vlc-user/3.0/en/index.html

Cheers,

Felix