[vlc-devel] State of broken CI for 3.0?

Lyndon Brown jnqnfe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:48:37 UTC 2021

As I'm sure has been noticed, pipelines started failing across the
board yesterday for mac-arm64 on the 3.0.x branch, with an error
whereby the taglib module could not find taglib.h for some reason:

/Users/videolan/builds/puw5iUHi/0/videolan/vlc/extras/package/macosx/..
/../../modules/meta_engine/taglib.cpp:52:10: fatal error: 'taglib.h'
file not found

I've noticed that Felix's MRs (248, 254) are now passing CI
successfully, yet mine still won't, whether I re-run the failed run,
create a new pipeline from a rebase, or whether someone else does (e.g.
232 by David, 228 by Steve)...

Just wondering what the status/situation is. :)