[vlc-devel] [Announcement] Trac bug tracker migrated to GitLab

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:52:43 UTC 2021

On 19 Mar 2021, at 20:47, Lyndon Brown wrote:

> Awesome :)
>
> I noticed that some comments contain fixed links to trac though.
>
> Example:
> https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/issues/25391#note_246239

Yeah this is the case in some comments, we thought a bit
too late about this and there are some tricky interactions
when blindly replacing this with the new bug tracker URL.

But for now Trac is anyway still around and after that, it
should be trivial to keep a redirect for the ticket URLs to
the GitLab bug tracker.