[vlc-devel] [Announcement] Trac bug tracker migrated to GitLab

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Sat Mar 20 09:31:37 UTC 2021

Hello Rémi,

> Am 20.03.2021 um 09:29 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:
>
> Le perjantaina 19. maaliskuuta 2021, 21.22.42 EET Marvin Scholz a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> as already announced a while ago, we now migrated the
>> Trac bug tracker to the VideoLAN GitLab instance on
>> code.videolan.org.
>
> I can't find how to do criterion search.
>
> Like how do I map this:
>
> https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/query?
> status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=4.0.0&or&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=3.0.x+maintenance&group=owner&page=4&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&order=id

Apparently, the gitlab UI does not allow to search for 2 milestones at the same time, but manipulating the URL gives the open tickets for both 4.0 and 3.0 maintenance for me:
https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=✓&state=opened&milestone_title=3.0.x%20maintenance&milestone_title=4.0.0

and if you just want the Wayland tickets, you add the label to the filter:
https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=✓&state=opened&milestone_title=3.0.x%20maintenance&milestone_title=4.0.0&label_name[]=Component%3A%3AVideo%3A%20Wayland

Cheers,

Felix