[vlc-devel] [Announcement] Trac bug tracker migrated to GitLab

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Mar 21 09:24:13 UTC 2021

Le sunnuntaina 21. maaliskuuta 2021, 11.12.34 EET Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit
:
> > Also many tag names are too long and unreadable and really need to be
> > renamed, e.g. demuxer components only get one visible initial...
>
> They are fully visible on the right bar, though.
>
> I suggest renaming Demuxers to Demux, for example, if noone has objections.

Yes, but I think we should accept the reality that scoped labels work on two
levels, not three. I would ditch "Component" altogether, so that Demux, Video,
Audio, etc. become scopes.

And then, there are just far too many labels IMO.

http://www.remlab.net/