[vlc-devel] PATCH: librist based access and access_output modules

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Mon Mar 29 16:54:22 UTC 2021

Hello Thomas,
I have fixed every item using your and Alexandre's
suggestions in the comments of the commits. Accordingly, I
have prepared and attached the final 4 new patches.
This time, I used this forked repo:
https://code.videolan.org/rist/vlc/-/tree/librist

And here it the result of the CI:
https://code.videolan.org/rist/vlc/-/pipelines/82818