[vlc-devel] [MRs] bug: cannot resolve thread *after* merge

Lyndon Brown jnqnfe at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:33:51 UTC 2021

This is probably a bug in gitlab itself, and is very much just an
unimportant imperfection; but I thought I'd just mention it and leave
it with you anyway...

I added an issue comment against MR 12 about a minor issue I spotted
after it merged. That is now resolved, yet there is no 'revolve' tick
box or button to allow me to actually mark is as resolved. Leaving the
MR with one permanently unresolved thread. As I said, completely
unimportant after merge, but still...

Oh, and I'll just also mention in case it's been unnoticed - there's a
CSS bug in a lack of bottom padding on the 'merge' widget. :p