[vlc-devel] VLC | wam32-emscripten: add initial support (!184)

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Sep 13 08:47:20 UTC 2021

And then...

I don't question that VideoLabs affiliates can make their own mind. And yes, I can see that there are occasional disagreements within "leaking" in public or in VideoLAN. But I do doubt that they all and always dare to follow their opinion. Whether it is self-censorship, peer pressure or business requirements, this is all but guaranteed to occur in any venture.

The TC was carefully selected to avoid any single entity having majority, AFAIR, exactly for that reason.