[vlc-devel] Romanian translation update

Lyndon Brown jnqnfe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:05:38 UTC 2022

All patch submissions are now being taken as 'merge requests' at the
gitlab instance
here: https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/merge_requests

So please go there, create an account, fork the project, push your git
branch, and make a merge request against the relevant project branch
(master or 3.0.x).

I don't know the precise rules around accepting such translation
updates, so I can't offer much more guidance than this or suggest why
you've not received a reply yet.

Regarding your name, every so often (normally before a new major
release) a script is run to rebuild the list (from git commit names)
that is shown in the help dialog. Translators are specifically listed
separately to programmers. I imagine your name would get added to that
list as a Romanian translator, no matter how big or small the
contribution.