[vlc-devel] The Good Parts of LibVLC (ebook)

Martin Finkel finkel2804 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 02:00:34 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

I've recently published an ebook on LibVLC and VideoLAN, written for app
developers wanting to build multimedia apps across platforms. It goes
through the whole LibVLC API, and also gives a wide overview of the
VideoLAN non-profit org and projects.

https://mfkl.gumroad.com/l/libvlc-good-parts

If any VideoLAN member is interested in reading it, DM me and I'll provide
you with free access to the book.

Feel free to spread the word about it as well, the more people know about
the LibVLC library and the VideoLAN history, the better!

Have a nice week.

Martin Finkel