[vlc-devel] VLC launch skins2 interface error

- - 20000anthe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 13:35:26 UTC 2023

Greetings

I am an open-source contributor eager to contribute to VideoLAN's VLC.
Therefore, I am setting up the VLC development environment on my Ubuntu
using this guide: https://wiki.videolan.org/UnixCompile .

But for some reason, after I run the `./vlc` command to launch my VLC, I am
getting an error, which I cannot resolve even after I have searched the web
for a long time. Due to this, I am not able to launch my VLC interface.

I am attaching a screenshot of the errors that are coming in my Ubuntu
terminal. I would really appreciate prompt help from the VideoLAN Developer
Community for this issue.

Sincerely
Ash V