[vlc-devel] Newbie Eager to Contribute

Its Ankur ankursahuhp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 19:38:02 UTC 2023

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ankur, and I am writing to
express my interest in contributing to your open-source software.

I am relatively new to open-source contributions but possess a basic
foundation in C/C++ and Python programming languages. I am eager to expand
my knowledge and skills to take on new challenges and contribute
meaningfully to your projects. The prospect of collaborating with your team
and making a positive impact on the software excites me.

I am prepared to invest the time and effort required to learn new
technologies and become proficient in any areas necessary for effective
contributions. I am a fast learner and believe that this experience will
not only benefit your organization but also be a valuable learning
opportunity for me.

Could you please guide me on how I can get involved and which projects
would be suitable for someone with my skillset? I have already set up the
development environment and I am ready to start working on some
beginner-friendly tasks.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your guidance
and the opportunity to contribute to your open-source software.

Best regards,
Ankur