[vlc-devel] Not Able to Log In to VideoLAN Code Repositories

Ashutosh Verma IIT BHU ashutosh.verma.mec21 at iitbhu.ac.in
Thu Nov 30 14:42:31 UTC 2023

Thanks for your support Felix !

Could you please tell me any resource from where I can take the guidance to
setup a fully functional VLC development environment in my local machine? I
have already downloaded the source code and run few commands from
https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/blob/master/doc/BUILD-win32.md .
But I don't know how I will actually *LAUNCH* the VLC through this source
code.... I want to see the output of the changes I will make in the code.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>