[vlc-devel] [GSoC] Add Pipewire input module for audio and video

Advait Dhamorikar advaitdhamorikar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:32:41 UTC 2024

Greetings everyone,

I am Advait, I have worked with libcamera previously for GSoC'23 adding the
embedded camera stack to the OpenCV backend and I'm currently a student
pursuing my bachelors in EE. My humble apologies if this isn't the correct
mailing list to write to, but I didn't get a response on IRC to my query
thus writing here. I am interested in learning about and contributing to
the projects "Adding Pipewire input module for audio and video" and "Add
AAC via S/PDIF and Bluetooth support". I am a long time VLC user and would
like to contribute to its development.
I have built VLC and read through the modules/access/pulse.c and am using
it as a reference.
If someone could please help me and point me to some resources to learn
more about these two projects that would be of great help.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Regards,
Advait