Segfault

Samuel Hocevar sam at via.ecp.fr
Thu Jul 20 03:03:20 CEST 2000

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000, Falk Siemonsmeier wrote:
> 32074 nanosleep({0, 100000000}, 0)      = -1 EINTR (Interrupted system call)
> 32074 --- SIGSEGV (Speicherzugriffsfehler) ---
> 32074 +++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

   Such a trace is sadly not enough to guess what the problem
may be. Did you try one of the Dolby test streams available on
ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/streams/ ?

   As for your DVD, you should know that VTS_01_0.VOB does not contain
real movie data, you should start with VTS_01_1.VOB. Perhaps we do not
handle the special data contained in VTS_01_0.VOB very well.

   If all of this fails, could you make for instance the first 10 Mb of
the VOB available, so that one can check it ?

--
Sam.